- Jenbunjerd offers a one-time complimentary driver’s training course, provided by company’s own qualified technician, at the customer site upon delivery of a new forklift truck. In order to provide adequate training to all attendees, maximum number of attendees shall not exceed 20.
- If rescheduling or additional training courses are required (e.g., more than 20 attendees or newcomers), please notify the company in writing. Additional charges based on actual number of attendees shall be billed.
- After a classroom training session, each attendee will undergo both paper-based and hands-on operation exercises. The company will provide a training certificate to qualified attendees only.
- For larger companies with dedicated maintenance personnel, or for customers who wishes to maintain the forklift by themselves, Jenbunjerd also offer maintenance training courses.
- Charges for each course will depend on the number of attendees and the complexity of the maintenance skills.
If you have any questions or would like schedule a training session, please contact the After-Sales Service Department at 02-096-9898 Ext. 2101-2104, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Skill Standard Testing Center by Jenbunjerd
Jenbunjerd has been authorized by the Department of Skill Development, Ministry of Labour, as one of the designated National Skill Standard Testing Center. We provide testing and evaluations for two following specializations.
Specialization 1 – Electric Forklift Truck Driver (Level 1)
Specialization 2 – Engine Forklift Truck Driver (Level 1)
Both theoretical and physical training sessions are provided in order to train drivers for proper load handling, sorting, and storage, along with basic maintenance for both electric and engine powered forklift trucks regardless of brand. A maximum of 15 attendees per course, and all qualified attendees shall receive a labor department-endorsed certificate.
If you have any questions or would like schedule a training session, please contact the After-Sales Service Department or Technical and Training Department at 02-096-9898 Ext. 2101-2104, 2301-2303, or via email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the recent Article 40 of the Thai labor law, employers must provide employees who operates a forklift or other lifting equipment, adequate training for each type of machinery operated. This training shall cover safe driving and operation, basic repair and maintenance by an experienced and/or qualified technical personnel as per the regulation.