The next generational upgrade to forklift battery technology.
Lithium battery comes with numerous operational advantages compared to traditional battery, including:
- Completely maintenance-free. No check-up or water top-up required.
- Enables opportunity charging. Battery can be unplugged for use even when not fully charged. This also eliminates the necessity for spare batteries in certain applications.
- No health risks – No toxic or flammable fumes from chemical reactions during charging. No exposure to potentially dangerous acid while topping up water.
- Fast charging – most lithium battery takes only 3 hours to get from 0% to full charge.
- Enhanced safety – lithium battery comes with built-in battery management system (BMS) in order to monitor battery health, charge/discharge cycles, and provide additional protection.
Each traction cell provides 3.2-volt with varying amperage. Therefore, the battery is available in numerous voltage choices (from 12V to 80V), capacities (from 100Ah to over 1,000Ah), and infinitely customizable box dimensions.