Drive-in rack, enormously increasing pallet storage space by up to 30-40% comparing to the standard selective rack, is an ideal solution for businesses that have only a few SKUs but with a large quantity of pallets per SKU.
- Drive-In rack utilizes approximately 65% of its available space for storage
- Offers approximately 6% direct accessibility to each pallet
- High-density storage, reducing clutter and congestion compared to block-stacking
- Ideal for warehouse with slow-moving items or large quantity storage with minimal SKUs
- Drive-In Rack offers only Last In First Out (LIFO) operation, while Drive Through Rack offers either LIFO or FIFO