Robot Palletizer is an automated palletizing solution, utilizing a robotic arm and preprogrammed parameters to efficiently move and organize individual items onto a pallet, regardless of packaging type – boxes, cartons, totes, bags, cases, or even drums. The robotic arm can handle single or multiple items at once, and arrange them based on a specific instruction until completion.
- Robot Arm actuate movements, distance, and positions in order to grip the item.
- Gripper Grips onto and manipulate an item, can be adjusted in order to fit the shape and size of the item.
- Vision Camera / Barcode Reader to read and verify each item.
- Riser a vertical column which keeps the robot arm on its upright position
- Program provides command and instruction sets to the robot arm
- Conveyor / nfeed and Outfeed facilitates the movement of pallets and products to and from the robotic arm.
- Control Cabinet houses electrical components and control systems of the robotic arm.
How it works
- Items or products are fed to the robotic arm through the infeed conveyors.
- The vision camera or barcode reader reads and verify the incoming item, then calls an appropriate preprogrammed parameters from the control system.
- The robotic arm begins to pick the item from the conveyor and arrange them onto the pallet. The arrangements will depend the programs defined in the system.
- Once the items had been arranged onto the pallet according to the program, the pallet is then moved out of the robotic arm through the outfeed conveyor.
- Better cycle times and increased throughput
- Saves cost – particularly labor costs and the use of lift trucks.
- Alleviate labor-related issues – including labor shortages, fatigue and ergonomic concerns
- Enable 24-hours, around-the-clock operations.
- High Accuracy, eliminate human-induced errors – all instructions are predefined in the program.
- Versatility – the gripper can be changed in order to accommodate different packaging types, pallet arrangements can be freely adjusted, etc.
- Operable even in the harshest environments
- Low maintenance cost
- Saves space.
- Highly configurable – e.g., 1 in/1 out, 2 in/2 out, 3 in/3 out or customized configurations
- Multiple item picks per single work cycle
- Adjustable stacking patterns
- Palletizing & De-palletizing modes.
Applications for Industry
- Production and Assembly Lines
- Warehouse and Distribution Centers
- Logistics Solution Providers
- Food and Beverages
- Fast-Moving Consumer Products
- Electrical Goods and Electronics
- Automobile and Automotive Parts
- Apparel and Fabrics