ICE Forklift Truck GP40-55VX
The Yale Veracitor VX series is a feature rich series of engine powered Diesel or LPG fork lift trucks that offer high levels of productivity, ergonomics and dependability that deliver low lifetime ownership and running costs.
The 40-55VX models have been engineered to provide users with a model choice dependent on application requirements. Available in three model configurations the Base model is designed to provide a lower cost of acquisition without sacrificing performance, the Value model is optimised for performance and the lowest cost of operation while the Productivity model delivers maximum performance in heavy duty cycle applications.
Yale load Sensing Hydraulics (LSH) increases productivity and lowers fuel consumption by up to 15% (VDI test cycle) while the ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode can further reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% without having any significant negative effect on overall truck productivity under application conditions.
All 4000 – 5500 kg VX models are equipped with engines suitable for Tier 4 (<500ppm sulphur content) EU regulated and Tier 3 (>500ppm sulphur content) un-regulated markets.
Medium to intensive duty work cycle businesses where the VX series excels are:
- Logistics and distribution
- Large warehousing applications
- Building products
Ergonomic features that provide operator comfort and operational efficiency
- Isolated powertrain and full suspension seat result in best-in-class whole body vibration levels of 0.6m/s2
- Operator compartment with clear unobstructed foot space, easy 3 point entry and low step height for easy on and off access
- Infinitely adjustable steering column and ergonomically positioned operators seat with integrated armrest incorporating mini-levers for hydraulic control and other key functions for the most comfortable operating position (Optional feature)
- Auto-deceleration system (ADS) is standard on the Value and Productivity models automatically decreasing the speed of the truck when the throttle pedal is released minimising brake usage and operator fatigue
- Dash display transmits continuous feedback to the operator of the trucks status and is positioned for optimum visibility
- Optional front-end accessories for operator's convenience, e.g. Sideshift, Enclosed cabin, etc.
- Four transmission options available (3 for EU markets), Standard electronic – Base model, Techtronix 100 and Techtronix 100X – Value model for precise application matched performance and Techtronix 200X – Productivity model for maximum performance in intensive duty work cycles
- Smooth electronic inching, shift and neutral start with brake interlock
- Continuous stability enhancement system (CSE) provides operating confidence from outstanding lateral stability when travelling over uneven ground surfaces and when cornering
- Controlled roll back (CRB) on ramps for confident operator control on gradients
- Controlled power reversal (CPR) for regulated directional change and tyre savings
- Intellix vehicle system manager (VSM) maximises uptime by monitoring and protecting key functions of the truck
- Manufactured and assembled in the UK.